MySQL Connector/Net 7.0.3 is the second development release of MySQL Connector/Net 7.0 series.
MySQL Connector/Net 7.0 adds support for the new X DevAPI which enables developers to write code that combines the strengths of the relational and document models using a modern, NoSQL-like syntax that does not assume previous experience writing traditional SQL.
To learn more about how to write applications using the X DevAPI, see this User’s Guide. For more information about how the X DevAPI is implemented in Connector/Net, please check the official product documentation.
Please note that the X DevAPI requires at least MySQL Server version 5.7.12 or higher with the X Plugin enabled. For general documentation about how to get started using MySQL as a document store, see this chapter at the reference manual.
Changes in MySQL Connector/Net 7.0.3 (2016-06-20, Milestone 2)
Functionality Added or Changed:
- Fixed binary collations as strings instead of bytes.
- Added TLS support for TLSv1.1 and TLSv1.2 when connecting to MySQL Server 5.7.
- Added results to the Commit() and Rollback() Session X DevAPI methods, in order to read Warnings. This feature has limitations that will be addressed in a future release.
- Replaced the use of “@” for “$” in JSON path expressions for X DevAPI usage. This feature has limitations that will be addressed in a future release.
- Added X DevAPI support for TLSv1.0. This feature has limitations that will be addressed in a future release.
Nuget packages are available at:
We love to hear your thoughts or any comments you have about our product. Please send us your feedback at our forums, fill a bug at our community site, or leave us any comment at the social media channels.
Enjoy and thanks for the support!
On behalf of the MySQL Release Team