MySQL Connector/Node.js is a new Node.js driver for use with the X DevAPI. This release, v1.0.6 M5, is the fourth development release of the MySQL Connector/Node.js 1.0 series.
The X DevAPI enables application developers to write code that combines the strengths of the relational and document models using a modern, NoSQL-like syntax that does not assume previous experience writing traditional SQL.
To learn more about how to write applications using the X DevAPI, see http://dev.mysql.com/doc/x-devapi-userguide/en/. For more information about how the X DevAPI is implemented in MySQL Connector/Node.js, and its usage, see http://dev.mysql.com/doc/dev/connector-nodejs/.
Please note that the X DevAPI requires at least MySQL Server version 5.7.12 or higher with the X Plugin enabled. For general documentation about how to get started using MySQL as a document store, see http://dev.mysql.com/doc/refman/5.7/en/document-store.html.
Functionality Added or Changed
- Added support for validating the server certificate with
a given CA and/or CRL.
- Added support for creating TLS sessions with a URI or
- Added support for creating IPv6 sessions with a URI or
- Added support for single array or multiple argument
function calls on the public API.
- Fixed issues with collection.bind(). (Bug #23236379)
- Fixed parsing issues on URI and connection string
- Updated behavior of collection.add() to avoid confusing
Enjoy and thanks for the support!
On behalf of the MySQL/Oracle Release Engineering Team